Classic Rib Cuffed Unisex Beanie Hat Knitting Kit by Jo Storie
“Knit it yourself! A snug fit ribbed beanie hat. This is a great beginner's project, it's a quick knit worked on big needles using only 1 skein of chunky yarn. One size will stretch to fit an average adult head with a more relaxed fit for kids. Make with or without the pom pom. ”
- Jo Storie
Skills Required: You will need to be able to work a basic K2, P2 rib, and be able to decrease stitches.
Yarn Type: Jo Storie's own BareFaced Chunky Wool Alpaca
Yarn Shade: Available in Clotted Cream, Silver Birch and Charcoal Grey
Sizes to Fit:
Snug fit for adult and relaxed fit for children
Actual knit circumference 40 cm/ 16in
Height as worn: 23 cm / 10 in
This kit contains everything you'll need to complete a Eildon Hat:
- Eildon Hat Pattern
- 1 x 100g skeins of BareFaced Chunky Wool Alpaca. approx. 106m/116y per skein
- Pair of 7mm bamboo straight needles
- Tapestry needle for sewing up
- Fake fur pom pom (100% polyester) colours might vary from what has been photographed.
- Your very own cotton project bag for your work in progress!